* Fully supports IEEE802.3af/at
* Input Voltage Range 37V to 57V
* Support PoE applications in both of Fast / Gigabit Ethernet environments.
* Short Circuit Protection
* Over-temperature Protection
* Programmable Classification (Default:Class 4)
* High Efficiency
* Isolation level 1.5KVrms.
* Easy Installation and Low Cost (Isolation Type, Minimum External Devices required)
* Low Output Ripple and Noise
* Adjustable Output Voltage
* 1500Vrms Isolation (Input-Output)
* You can choose straight needle or curved needle
Typical System Diagram
* Add 330uf / 16V capacitance at the output,This will reduce the ripple and noise to typically 150mVp-p.
* Minimum load required to be greater than 24
1. Power Delivery in PoE Systems
2.Establishing PoE Connection – Type 1 (IEEE 802.3af/PoE)
3. Establishing PoE Connection – Type 2 (IEEE 802.3at/PoE+)